Acecosm: Safety measures to take before treatment:
- If you can, stay away from Aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Myprodol, Arnica, Omega 3 & 6, fatty acids, and high-dose Vitamin E supplements for ten days before the treatment to reduce the chance of getting bruises.
- Schedule your appointment after any skin irritation, fungal infection, or active acne has cleared up.
- Come in 30 minutes before your treatment to put on the numbing cream. Or you can do it yourself 30 minutes to an hour before the process.
- Take off all of your makeup before you put on the numbing cream.
Possible side effects:
- The acecosm mesotherapy injection makes tiny holes in the skin. This would only show up when you put it on.
- The needle goes through the epidermis but doesn’t take it off. So the skin’s natural barrier of protection stays in place. A puncture in the skin’s outermost layer heals within a few short hours.
- Some temporary post-procedure side effects will include mild redness, blotchiness, pinprick blood spots, minor bruising, and slight swelling. But after a day, they should disappear on their own.
- Occasionally, you may get bruises where the injections were given.
- Some of the areas of the more severe form may take up to two days to settle down and may resemble bee stings.
- As your skin gets stronger through mesotherapy, the side effects gradually fade.
Below are some of the acecosm mesotherapy injections which can provide you with positive results for your skin.
How to Take Care of It
- Your doctor will apply sunscreen or medical concealer to your skin afterward and then massage it in a healing gel.
- You can start using Lycogel makeup right after your procedure—repair cream for the barrier. Lycogel is a lightweight concealer that offers natural protection all day long in addition to cooling and anti-inflammatory benefits. In addition, the SPF 30 in it will help keep your skin safe from sun damage.
- Do not scrub hard when taking off Lycogel makeup at night because it is water-resistant. Lycogel is a hydrating and healing makeup that will not cause irritation. So it’s fine if some of it stays on your face overnight.
- In the morning, give your face a gentle cleansing and then put on some moisturizer or Post Procedure Gel, sunscreen, and your Lycogel makeup.
- Stay out of the sun for as long as the treatment plan says.
- Use sunscreen every day.
- After finishing your acecosm treatment, you can go back to your regular skincare routine.