A lot of people in the United States and Canada use KBS numbing cream, and a lot of people all over the world also use it. This shows to be both safe and effective for any painful skin techniques. Numerous derma clinics, tattoo parlors, and spas recommend and use this topical anesthetic before performing any work on the skin.
The utilization of numbing cream is particularly effective in smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles across the brow. Not all skins react the same way. Some will have great results, while others might only see a few changes.
The purpose of KBS numbing cream
The use of numbing cream prior to a painful cosmetic procedure, such as micro needling, can significantly reduce the patient’s level of discomfort and help them focus on the treatment at hand. Up to 4 hours of lasting numbness! A topical numbing cream (oil- or water-based) was developed to alleviate pain with cosmetic procedures like tattooing, laser hair removal, waxing, piercing, and micro needling.
How to apply numbing cream for Dermarolling
- Cleanser the area where you are derma rolling.
- Wash your face and put the towel down.
- Wear gloves to prevent infection, and use only a small amount of numbing cream. A mere coating, enough to leave its mark.
- Prevent using stick wrap if at all possible.
- Give the cream 20 minutes to work. Now that you have prepared your skin for micro needling or another procedure requiring anesthetics, you can proceed.
- Wipe off the cream, and then you can safely move forward with the Derma Rolling method.
- When the KBS numbing cream is not visible, the skin stays numb for a few minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the skin type and where it is on the body.
How to have the best time
- Apply the KBS cream for at least an hour or two.
- Avoid removing the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
- If it takes little time, try it on your skin before using it. Ask your doctor every time you want to use numbing cream.