No need to get cosmetic surgery done, as Korean Beauty Supplies is offering you a non-surgical, effective, and long-lasting Botulax 100 treatment specially produced for getting rid of wrinkles, fine lines, forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, smile lines, facial asymmetry, and wrinkles on neck area.
Perfect anti-wrinkle treatment to be used for nasolabial folds, hyperhidrosis, lip contouring, and for overall natural face lifting.
Botulax 100 contains Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A produced by following standard safety procedure.
Each Botulax 100 bottle contains 100 units (U) of Clostridium botulinum toxin type A and sodium chloride in a sterile, vacuum-dried packaging without any harmful preservatives.
Easy to use as you just need to add sodium chloride solution into the anti-wrinkle Botulax powder and inject required units into the desired targeted areas on your face, around eyes, brows, lips, forehead, cheeks, chin, and on your neck, all while preserving natural facial expressions.
You will be able to observe visible results in 4-7 days lasting up to 6 months.
Here is why you must give Botulax 100 a try:
- With excellent patient tolerance, this Botulax 100 is extremely potent, long-lasting, 100% safe, and highly pure.
- Botulinum 100 comes in freeze-dried white transparent powder form without harmful additives, stabilizers, or chemicals.
- Gives instant results and provides natural looking lift to your face and neck, while avoiding that frozen-face effect.
- Homogenous and fine size of the complex ensures uniform penetration, distribution, and minimum pain while injecting.
Once injected, causes the muscle groups of that particular area to soften and relax by blocking signals from nerves without causing any harm, infection, or irritation.
This 100% safe anti-wrinkle solution makes your face look symmetrical, lifted, rejuvenated, and smooth.
You will be pleasantly surprised to see such natural yet effective results at a highly affordable price.
Free gift with purchase
Saline 0.9% ( Sodium chloride 180mg/20mL ) – 1 EA
How do you use saline?
Most botulinums are freeze dried powder and should be mixed with saline for using
We recommend the way of mixing saline like below
- Botulinum 200units – 5ml of saline
- Botulinum 100units – 2.5ml of saline
- Botulinum 50units – 1.25ml of saline
There are no reviews yet.