Neo-Cain is a Lidocaine-based highly efficient local anaesthetic skin lotion that can help relieve the discomfort and pain associated with cosmetic procedures such as tattooing, skin peeling, laser hair removal, body piercing, laser treatment, and more. The pain-relieving ointment works by making the patient’s pain receptors less sensitive.
Local anaesthetic for the treatment area, as well as pre-treatment preparations such as
- Needle And Micro-Needle Mesotherapy
- General laser
- RF laser
- Fractional laser
- Hair removal
- 3D mesothreads o body and face
- Fractional MTS
- Skin needling
- Permanent makeup procedure
Apply a small amount of the product to the treatment area beneath the occlusion and wait 20 minutes. Wipe away any residual product with a cotton swab after removing the occlusion and continue with the treatment.
Storage And Usage:
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Store at room temperature (130°C) in an airtight container.
- Do not throw the medicine into the fire.
There are no reviews yet.