Experts consider Toxsta to be an ideal alternative to Botox. Listed below are the main advantages:
1. Toxsta is a product manufactured from original botulinum toxin strain from the European National Institute and complies with the cGMP standards.
2. Has a purity of 99.8% which results in a faster and more consistent effect compared to other existing products.
3. Low risk from immunogenicity due to the protein content of 55%.
Purpose of product usage:
The product is used for wrinkle improvement and larger muscle treatment.
Preparations for administration of 100 units of Toxsta are as follows.
1. Take this medicine out of the refrigerator.
2. Before using this medicine, visually inspect if there are any problems. This drug is a colorless and transparent vial with white freeze-dried powder.
3. Put an appropriate amount of saline (0.9% sodium chloride) in a suitable size syringe and slowly put it into the vial of this medicine. Dilute to 100 U/2.5 mL (4 U/0.1 mL). Check the concentration according to the following table:
Dilution is calculated based on 0.1mL of the parenteral dose. In addition, increasing and decreasing the dose of this drug is possible by increasing and decreasing parenteral dose as follows. 0.05 mL (reduced by 50% from the dose) ~ 0.15 mL (increased by 50% from the dose)
4. This medicine should not be mixed with any other medicine other than saline. Slowly add menstrual saline used as a diluent because it denatures when bubbles or intense stir occur. If the diluent does not get into the vial, dispose of the vial immediately without using it.
5. This drug should be administered to the patient within 24 hours of dissolution. If not administered immediately to the patient, refrigerate in the temperature of 2 to 8°C. Even if refrigerated (2 to 8°C), it must be administered to the patient within 24 hours. Therefore, record the date and time of dissolution on the label. This drug should be colorless, transparent, and not show any special substance after dissolution. If discolored or foreign substances are identified, dispose of them immediately without using them.
6. This medicine does not contain preservatives. It is not recommended to use one vial on more than one patient, and the remaining medications should be disposed of after use.
7. Each botulinum toxin medication may contain different levels of toxin content, so the unit of one product cannot be converted to the unit of another product.
Using a 30-gauge needle, inject 0.1mL of this medicine into two areas of each corrugator muscle and one area of the procedure muscle (in a total of five areas), and inject a total of 20 U. For detailed administration methods, please refer to the dosage regimen in the attached document. Any vials of this drug that have passed its expiration date, or any supplies that have come into direct contact with it, should be disposed of as medical waste. If you need to deactivate the toxin (e.g. spillage), use diluted hypochlorite (0.5 or 1%) before disposing as medical waste.Volume: 100 units
Manufacturer: Made in Korea
! Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by non-professionals. We will not compensate for the product that have been misused or wasted.
When ordering toxins please bear in mind that Botulinum toxins are temperature sensitive and may lose efficiency when exposed to extreme temperatures (Above 30 C/ 86F) for prolonged periods of time. All of our toxins are shipped with ice packs which, even when melted help keep them in optimal condition during transit and prevent from overheat. Study shows that toxins do not lose efficiency in room temperature for about a week. Please note that toxins are not eligible for returns nor refund.
Toxin does not work the same on every client. It depends on lifestyle, metabolism, antibodies etc. It is recommended to find the toxin that works the best by experimenting. If this toxin does not work for the client it does not mean it is a bad batch. We do not exchange refund or accept returns for Botulinum toxins.